Navigation: Filters >
Every view except for the Trade View contains a filter toolbox.
Filter Toolbox consists of two parts. One is for date filtering and the other is for predefined filters which contain a lot of filter options except for date filtering.
The first is combo box for predefined date filters.
The following filters are defined:
• All Dates - no date filtering
• Last Week - the last week starting from Sunday
• Current Week - the current week starting from Sunday
• One Week - a 7 day time frame ending today
• Last Month - the last month starting from the first day of the previous month
• Current Month - the actual month
• One Month - a month time frame ending today
• Last Year - the previous year
• Current Year - the actual year
• One Year - a year time frame ending today
• Custom - you can set up a custom time frame using the start and the end date selectors
Date filter mode
▪ Entry Date - the date filtering refers to the entry date of positions
▪ Exit Date - the date filtering refers to the exit date of positions
As mentioned above the second part is the predefined filters which consist of a combo box and a button.
The combo box contains the Filters (predefined and user defined) and the button is for view or setup of the selected filter.
Pressing the Modify Filter button the Modify Filter process starts.
Only user defined filters can be modified.