Navigation: Reports > P&L >
Profit & Loss Time Distribution is a bar chart which shows the P&L distribution by time.
With this chart you can analyse which hours, days, months are profitable for you and which are not.
There are four time frames:
1. Hourly - There are 24 bars and each bar shows the realized profit on an hour basis
2. Week days - There are 5 bars from Monday to Friday and each bar shows the realized profit for the given day of the week
3. Month days - There are 31 bars and each bar shows the realized profit for the given day of the month
4. Months of a year - There 12 bars from January to December and each bar shows the realized profit for the given month of the year.
The X axis shows the date or time and Y axis shows the P&L
Context menus (right click on the chart):
• Shading Mode. Eight shading modes for fancy bar displaying
• 3D. Switches between 2D and 3D charts
• Save Image As. Saves chart as image. Supported formats are: PDF, JPG, BMP, PNG
• Open/Close Date. If open date is set the opening trade date or time defines the profit occurrence. If close date is set the profit realization(closing date) date or time defines the profit occurrence.
All filters are available.